The Austin Angelfish Synchronized Swim team is a 501c3 non-profit organization dedicated to supporting Austin’s synchronized swimmers. Austin Angelfish is one of the only opportunities in Austin for girls to be on a team with others from ages 8 to 18. Our team is led by experienced volunteer coaches who dedicate up to 25 hours of their time each week to support our team.
Our swimmers are becoming stronger each year. This means the team is taking more girls and more coaches than ever to compete at the national, Junior Olympics level. We are so proud, and this is a financial challenge as well.
Your donation of any size will help us to further our mission of supporting these young women athletes. Become a supporter today!
Some examples of costs for our non-profit:
- $20 = cost of 15 minutes of pool time
- $60 = cost for one coach to get US Synchro required certification
- $100 = cost for one volunteer’s hotel at a regional meet
- $500 = cost for one coach’s flight to a national meet
Your donation of any size makes a difference for our team.
We invite your business to become a sponsor. Sponsor names will appear on our T‐shirts that team members and supporters wear at all of our events. Your sponsorship will also be acknowledged on signage at our Annual Watershow and on this website with a link to your website. Angelfish sponsors ($500+) will be acknowledged on signage at the Austin Townlake YMCA for one calendar year.
- Perch ($150-249): Small font on back of t-shirts, link on our website to your business (or family name), opportunities for giveaways, marketing participation in our annual water show raffle/silent auction
- Butterfly fish ($250-399): Medium font on back of t-shirts, link on our website and social media to your business (or family name), opportunities for giveaways, marketing participation in our annual water show- raffle/silent auction, hand delivery of marketing brochure, coupon or business card to all parents and coaches
- Angelfish ($500+): Large font on back of t-shirts, signage at the Austin Townlake YMCA (17,000+ members) for one calendar year, recognition at the annual Angelfish water show, link on our website and social media to your business (or family name), opportunities for giveaways, featured product or service placement at our annual water show – silent auction and raffle, marketing opportunity to be included in media photographs, Austin Angelfish team support sign or digital “Austin Angelfish team support” graphic for your physical location/web properties/ social media
To make a donation or become a sponsor, please contact Amie Raftus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consider selecting the Austin Angelfish as your charity for the Amazon Smile Foundation. It is easy to sign up. Go to smile.amazon.com , select the Austin Angelfish as your charity and from this point forward, make all Amazon purchases through the Amazon Smile Foundation home page: https://smile.amazon.com/. Amazon will donate a percentage of your purchases to the Austin Angelfish.
Please feel reach out to our fundraising chairs with any questions or to sponsor the Austin Angelfish:
Amie Raftus – email@example.com